JOB DESCRIPTION: The clinic coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the SMILE health clinic. Job duties include managing the clinic on the days that it is open, coordinating volunteer physicians, liaising between SMILE Board of Directors and the SMILE Medical Advisory Board, managing patient medical records, and following up with patients per the directions of volunteer physicians.
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful candidates must possess and/or demonstrate the following qualities:
- Involved in healthcare or related field;
- Ability to organize and stay on top of things;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in groups and independently; and
- Ability to be physically present during health clinic hours (about 16 hours/month)
- Highly motivated and passionate about the program.
Candidates must also make their own transportation arrangements to and from the SMILE office in Passaic.
HOURS: The SMILE Health Clinic will be open two Saturdays per week from 10 am to 6 pm. The clinic coordinator must be present for those hours. Additional time may be needed outside the clinic hours.
COMPENSATION: The clinic coordinator will be compensated on an hourly basis for the hours the clinic is open.
CONTACT: If you are interested, please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.